As stated in your CollectiveFit Membership Agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold (this only applies to 6 month memberships). Before submitting your Membership Hold Request, please read the following important points carefully. By submitting the form below you are confirming that you have read and understand that:
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than thirty (30) days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- A member in good standing may place membership on hold only after the initial two (2) month term of membership. Membership hold requests are limited to one (1) time per contract for a minimum of fourteen (14) days. The AutoPay on the membership file must be confirmed and active. Membership billing automatically resumes the month after the requested hold date unless a member calls to release the hold early. Use of the gym or its facilities during the “Hold” period will result in the membership being reactivated immediately; and member’s regular monthly membership charges will be assessed. Upon expiration of the hold period, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard thirty (30) day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable as well as a fifty (50) percent early cancellation charge for remaining time under the contract.
- If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
* Please note: This policy only applies to 6 month memberships.
Please fill out the form to put your membership on hold.
By filling out the form you are agreeing to the terms stated above.